The ONLY camera waypoint management tool you will ever need. Move a camera along set waypoints at predetermined rotations.
The waypoint route you choose can be changed, edited and tested in the scene view without having to play/run the game. Open an exclusive editor window, use a camera and see how the camera sees each waypoints position and rotation in real-time. Drag scene handles and see how things change with scene view indicators for the route path. Using a camera and the editor window makes every aspect of waypoint editing visual.
With one click, save the camera waypoints as an asset with waypoint prefabs to reduce the complexity of the hierarchy.
Demo does not work in chrome. Use Firefox or another browser.
- easy peasy drag n’ drop
- all scripts, not just MonoBehaviours, are heavily commented.
- object tracking and following
- set waypoints at predetermined rotations
- edit and test without having to play/run game
- exclusive editor window
- see each waypoints position and rotation in real-time
- multiple camera managers per scene
- object tracking and following, camera will find the best/closest waypoint to view the object it is set to follow
save waypoints as an asset, reducing hierarchy clutter