With Persistent Save Data any Unity developer can save and load data cross-platform in many ways.
Now send/retrieve your saved data to/from a REST endpoint
- The main purpose of this asset is to provide an easy way to accomplish this task without the need to write a single line of code.
- Just add a Persistent component and you choose the data to save/load in the inspector.
- Out of the box the basic data formats are available: JSON, Binary (Serialization), XML, CSV and PlayerPrefs.
- NO setup required.
- Completly component based.
- Save/Load multiple formats (ie XML and JSON) at once without code.
- Save/Load primitives, vectors, colors and more without code.
- Update other object from save/load data without code.
- Compatible with 2D and 3D projects
- Example code provided
- **Any public field or property can be saved/loaded from any component without coding
- Custom Unity property inspector
- Extensible API to create your own formats and data types.